Organic Industrial Chemistry
Organic Industrial Chemistry is branch of chemistry which deals with the applications of organic raw materials towards the transformation into products that are of benifits to the industries such as food products, pharmaceuticals, petroleum, pigments and paints , soaps and detergents and cosmetic products. This act as a bridge between laboratory chemistry and large scale reactions in industries. In addition this also involves process selectivity of organic compounds, waste management and product purification.
- Track 1-1 Quality Control of Crude Drug Materials
- Track 2-2 Petroleum and Petrochemicals Distillations
- Track 3-3 Assay Values of Crudes and its Reconfigurations
- Track 4-4 Organic Chemistry and its Clinical Diagnostics Techniques in Industries
- Track 5-5 Industrial pharmaceutics
- Track 6-6 Industrial pharmaceutics