Novel Techniques in Drug Discovery
Novel drug discoveries focus on isolation activity and clearing of structure of bio active compounds from natural source through screening effects.The biopharmaceuticals industry demands are increasing as many therapeutic agents are reaching their later stage in clinical trials. This includes synthesis of bioactive compounds for further drug development. It is clearly known fact that there is a clear need for improvement in discovery of new drugs. Without these advances in medical field it is not possible to drive away the diseases. The discovery includes molecular aspects of drug metabolism, their modelling, synthetic and bio synthetic approach and their optimization in future.
- Track 1-1 Molecular Aspects of Drug metabolisms
- Track 2-2 Molecules and their Modelling
- Track 3-3 Lead Optimization its Future Scope
- Track 4-4 Advancements in Biopharmaceutics
- Track 5-5 Synthetic and Bio Synthetic Approach
- Track 6-6 Pharmacogenetics