Medicinal Organic Chemistry
It is an interdisciplinary research field which incorporates differten branches of chemistry and biology for drug discovery. This includes making of new compounds, determining their effect on biological process, altering the structure of the compounds for optimizing the effect and minimizing the side effects for example discovery of anti cancer drugs. Pure organic compounds are the chief source of factor for the cure or prevention of disease. It includes discovery of small molecule drug for various target sites by screening and targetted approach.
- Track 1-1 Applications of Organic Chemistry in Pharma
- Track 2-2 Organic Reactions and its Process
- Track 3-3 Advances in Anti-Cancer Drugs
- Track 4-4 Challenges in Determination of Drugs
- Track 5-5 Drug- Drug Interactions