The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
There is a broad range of biological activity variation in chemical field. The recent trend setting in discovering the variations in drug involves, development during sample preparations, designing of clinical trials , pharmaceutical techniques and a lot more.
- Track 1-1Image Acquisition and Development in Sample Preparations
- Track 1-2Drug Metabolisms
- Track 1-3Pharmaceutical Science Technique and Methods
- Track 1-4Designing of Clinical Trials
Optimization is the process where in, a system makes the best or effective use of the resource within their constraints. Thus optimoxation makes the perfect formulations and reduce the cost efficiently in drug discovery. It is the process of finding the best way of using the existing resource while considering the factors that influence decission in any research.
- Track 2-1Development of Drug Product and Formulations
- Track 2-2Distinct Techniques Used for Formulations
- Track 2-3Formulations using Ayurveda
- Track 2-4Designing and Optimization of New Compounds
Organometlic compound is a member of class of a substance containing atleast one metal to carbon bond which involve a carbon being its part of the organic group. They play a major role in development of science of chemistry, they are mainly used as a catalyst that is as a substance which increase the rate of reaction without themselves being consumed, and are also used as intermediates in industry. They are compounds that have metals in main group compounds or transisition metal compounds. The properties of the compounds depends on the carbon metal bonds involved.
- Track 3-1Reactions in Organo Metallic Reagents
- Track 3-2Hydro Formulations of Organic Reactants
- Track 3-3Hydro Functionalisation
- Track 3-4Organo Catalytic Reactions - Applications
The experimental studies of physical chemistry to study the structure of organic molecules and a theoritcal frame work is given in the field of physical organic chemistry that tells about how structure influences both mechanism and rate of organic reactions. Experts in the field of physical organic chemistry use the theoritical and practical theories to estimate the structural change in solid or liquid state.
- Track 4-1Analytical Instrumentations for Identification of Compounds
- Track 4-2Non-Covalent Interactions and its Effects
- Track 4-3Conjugated Organic Polymers and its Applications
Organic Industrial Chemistry is branch of chemistry which deals with the applications of organic raw materials towards the transformation into products that are of benifits to the industries such as food products, pharmaceuticals, petroleum, pigments and paints , soaps and detergents and cosmetic products. This act as a bridge between laboratory chemistry and large scale reactions in industries. In addition this also involves process selectivity of organic compounds, waste management and product purification.
- Track 5-1Quality Control of Crude Drug Materials
- Track 5-2Petroleum and Petrochemicals Distillations
- Track 5-3Assay Values of Crudes and its Reconfigurations
- Track 5-4Organic Chemistry and its Clinical Diagnostics Techniques in Industries
- Track 5-5Industrial pharmaceutics
- Track 5-6Industrial pharmaceutics
Many fundamental studies and technology applications require nano particles with uniform size and shapes and there is a need for novel chemistries for nano particles synthesies, purifications, and synthetic modifications. Organic nano particles can be synthesiesd using variety of methods, this usually come as dispersion in varioys hosts materials such as glass, liquid solvents. The synthesis of nano particle require a deep understanding of nucleation and growth processes that have higly active growth in research areas of materials characterization and modelling.
- Track 6-1Synthesis and Characterisation of Nano Particles
- Track 6-2Soft and Hybrid Nano Materials
- Track 6-3Applications of Nano Structures in 2 Dimensional
- Track 6-4Application of Nano Particle in Drugs
Combinatorial chemistry is a technique in which several millions of molecular constructions are synthesisesd and tested for biological activity. It is a trending method developed by researchers to reduce the time and cost of producing marketable and effective new drugs. This has captured attention in many areas including pharmaceutical chemistry bio technology and agro chemistry. The application is also so large that by producing larger and diverse compounds companies increase the probability that they will find novel compounds of significant commercial values.Thus they are mainly focused on drug discovery process.
- Track 7-1Parallel Synthesis of Combinatorial Chemistry
- Track 7-2Application of Solid Phased Reagents
- Track 7-3Diversity in Oriented Synthesis
It is an interdisciplinary research field which incorporates differten branches of chemistry and biology for drug discovery. This includes making of new compounds, determining their effect on biological process, altering the structure of the compounds for optimizing the effect and minimizing the side effects for example discovery of anti cancer drugs. Pure organic compounds are the chief source of factor for the cure or prevention of disease. It includes discovery of small molecule drug for various target sites by screening and targetted approach.
- Track 8-1Applications of Organic Chemistry in Pharma
- Track 8-2Organic Reactions and its Process
- Track 8-3Advances in Anti-Cancer Drugs
- Track 8-4Challenges in Determination of Drugs
- Track 8-5Drug- Drug Interactions
Chemical pharmacology act as a bridge science within vatious science disciplines like bio chemistry, physiology, cell and molecular biology. This field is potential for the practical application of research that attracts people from various branches of science and at the same time it is flexible. It deals with the study how the drug acts where in the drugs are broadly classified as man made, natural or endogenous that is from within our body, which influence a either bio chemical or physiological effect on the cell, tissue or organ.
- Track 9-1Uses of Chemistry in Pharmacology
- Track 9-2Pharmaceuticals Outcomes
- Track 9-3Policies in Pharmacology
- Track 9-4Pharmacology and its Therapeutics
Catalysis means increase in the rate of chemical reaction because of the participation of the additional substance called catalyst, with the help of catalyst reaction occur faster and with less energy. This is done by promoting proper orientation between reacting particles. In the field of bio chemistry these are known as enzymes.They are mainly divided as homogeneous catalysis, heterogeneous catalysis, enzymatic catalysis. Catalysis in organic chemistry impacts the environment by increasing the efficiency of industrial process such as in green chemistry by pollution controls, avoiding toxic substances.
- Track 10-1Homogeneous catalysis and its Immobilizations
- Track 10-2Heterogenous Catalysis in Organic Chemistry
- Track 10-3Heterogenous Catalysis in Organic Chemistry
Research in medicinal fields involves a wide range of subject such as biology, chemistry, pharmacology, toxicology which aims at developing new medicines and medical procedures to improve the application of those that are already existing. This can be broadly categorized as preclinical research and clinical research. In addition to this there is also epidemiological reseacrh which involves investigatipn of the factors which determine the presence and absence of disease and disorders and how they are affcting our society and economy.
- Track 11-1Current Approaches in Development of the System
- Track 11-2Carriers in Drug Delivery
- Track 11-3Evolution of Chemistry in Pharma
- Track 11-4Pharmokinetics
- Track 11-5Pharmacogenomics
Novel drug discoveries focus on isolation activity and clearing of structure of bio active compounds from natural source through screening effects.The biopharmaceuticals industry demands are increasing as many therapeutic agents are reaching their later stage in clinical trials. This includes synthesis of bioactive compounds for further drug development. It is clearly known fact that there is a clear need for improvement in discovery of new drugs. Without these advances in medical field it is not possible to drive away the diseases. The discovery includes molecular aspects of drug metabolism, their modelling, synthetic and bio synthetic approach and their optimization in future.
- Track 12-1Molecular Aspects of Drug metabolisms
- Track 12-2Molecules and their Modelling
- Track 12-3Lead Optimization its Future Scope
- Track 12-4Advancements in Biopharmaceutics
- Track 12-5Synthetic and Bio Synthetic Approach
- Track 12-6Pharmacogenetics
Formulations is a process in which certain materials are added to drugs in order to obtain a suitable final product. The study of formulation involves preparation of drugs whic is stable and also acceptable to the patiens body conditions. Thus formulations are mixtures of pharamaceutically active ingriedients that are used for injectable dosage forms or also in oral drug forms. This also includes production of pharmaceutical intermediate production and symbolization of pharmacophore.
- Track 13-1Production of Pharmaceutical Intermediate
- Track 13-2Pharmacophore Symbolization
- Track 13-3Methods of Drug Formulations
Computation means the usage of computer in a research process, thus computation in drug discovery is a computer aided drug discovery which is both cost as well as time efficient. The trending knowledge of biological structure along with increasing computer power makes the computational methods more effective in different phaes of drug discovery the advances that are taking place are virtual screening, protein ligand docking, pharmacophore modelling and fragmentation.
- Track 14-1Quality of Drugs and its Research
- Track 14-2Fragmentation in Drug Discovery
- Track 14-3Accessing Chemical Compounds with Machine Methods
- Track 14-4Routes of Drug Discovery
pharmaceutical chemistry deals with researches in scientific and technical field on new drugs and also improvement in manufacturing technology of drugs and their intermediate. It involves cures and remedies for disease, pharmacology, metabolism, drug chemistry. It involves chemical processing and research in chemistry related to medicines. It also involves branches such as pharmacodynamics , drug metabolism etc.
- Track 15-1Amalgam and applications of isotopes
- Track 15-2 Medicinal research in chemistry
- Track 15-3Biological chemistry of molecules
- Track 15-4Pharmaceutical chemical processing
Rational drug design is a process in which new medications are found based on the knowledge of biological target site. It involves designing of smaller molecules that are complementary in shape and are charged to the the targeted site. Istead of following tradiotional methods of drug discovery, which more often rely on trial and error methods od testing chemicals, rational drug design involves modulation of a specific biological target that have a therapeutic value.
- Track 16-1Drugs and its Constituents
- Track 16-2Fatty acids and metabolism
- Track 16-3Structural Drug Design and its Discovery
Drug is a small organic molecule that activates or inhibits the function of a bio molecule say for example protein, and which in turn results in the theraputic benefits of the patients. The screening and designing involves evaluation of synthetic as well as natural product in assays and craeting newer drug molecules based on prototype either from plant or animal kingdom . screening means investigation methods of drugs, methods of screening includes simple screening, blind screening, programmed screening etc.
- Track 17-1Drug Interactions
- Track 17-2Methods used in drug discovery
- Track 17-3 Design and Optimization of Molecules
- Track 17-4Characterisation of Organic Cellular Molecules
Chemistry is a field which focuses on designing and making of drugs of various sorts. Various new molecules are identified and they are tested and used in treating diseases in humans as well as animals. By doing this they work out in a most efficient way to deliver the drug as capsule, injections and lot more.Molecule with specific medicinal effect is identified and it is used in medicinal research. chemistry has huge application in medicinal field which include hypenated technology, adaptation in delivery system and various new approaches in synthesies.
- Track 18-1Applications of Chemistry in Medical Science
- Track 18-2New Approaches
- Track 18-3Synthesis and Catalysis
- Track 18-4Adaptation of Catalysis Delivery System
- Track 18-5Hyphenated Technology
- Track 18-6Routes of Drug Discovery
- Track 18-7Future Opportunities
- Track 18-8Carrier Based on Chemistry in Medical Science
Environmental organic chemistry focus the factors on environment that govern organic chemicals in nature and engineered systems. The research that is made is then applied to assess the environmental behaviour of organic chemicals. This includes organic behaviour of compounds like partitioning of gas and solids, bio accumulating and transformations in the atmosphere. The research also includes the areas of toxicology in the recent trends. Analysis of volatile and semi volatile compounds in the environment is also a trending research going on all around, which are diverse group of carbon based chemical that are present in biofluids and can at times serve as potential bio makers.
- Track 19-1Probes of Applied Science
- Track 19-2Analysis of Semi and Volatile Compounds
- Track 19-3Chemical Life Science
- Track 19-4Environment Toxicology
As per the trends observed in the market in medicinal chemistry various operations are carried out by pharmacuetical companies as this process helps the companies to pace up the research process as a result of which they are made time and cost efficient. The challenge in the industry is to reduce the number of drugs that fail in pre early stages as this assist the manufacturer to enter the market with a high priced drug. The importance of small and medium scaled companies will increase in market as this in turn reduces the time and cost for big pharmaceutical companies. The accuracy and precission of the studies neecds to be improved to achieve minimum rejection in the early clinical studies as per the market analysis in the medical field.
- Track 20-1Factors Influencing the Global Market
- Track 20-2Globalisation of Revenue Growth of Drugs
- Track 20-3Speculation of Market Value of Organic Chemicals
- Track 20-4Market Dynamics of Organic Chemistry